Wednesday, September 23

fart smells like medicine

status: sleepy but not

I was planning to sleep, but now, I've totally gone out of proportion. Now I'm reading my journal articles and then I switched to checking out web ct. And then came across some cool psyc people's chuck norris joke on the discussion board and now I'm going insane laughing my head off. bwhahahhahahahahaha.

here let me share some of them, enjoy.

- Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.

- If Chuck Norris were a calendar, every month would be named Chucktober, and every day he'd kick your arse.

- There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

- Chuck norris does not write a book. the words arrange themselves in fear.

- When your girlfriend/boyfriend yells out chuck norris instead of your name while having sex, you're not angry at them because you know you are doing it too.

- You dont know how fear feels like until u have met Chuck Norris

- Chuck Norris was once stabbed with a knife. The knife bled to death.

status: dying with laughter, laughing out loud, rolling on the floor laughing, laughing my fat arse off.

Now, I'm going to write a letter

No comments: