Wednesday, January 23

hmm theres i few things that i wil be blogging about today so ill make all the topics concise so you dont go bored, then again, concise writing is pretty hard for me to do.

Firstly, is about climate change. hmm YES we are facing a climate change problem and YES its a huge problem. BUT I HATE how these climate change extremists/authorities are just so naive. YES we need to reduce coal. YES we need to do this and that. THEY bad mouth people who are not doing anything about it and propose grand ideas that are very costly. they fail to recognise the debt the country is burried in. AND in addition the future POSITIVE impacts might be slightly altered because of other influences acting upon it. SO you, environmental extremists WHY dont you give the country a few hundred billions and pay of the debt and THEN you can implement all kinds of environmentally friendly ways in your mind. I love the environment and i am all for anything that can save it, BUT it just bugs me how people, specially those who want votes, say all this crap about the others who stay resilient thing is, ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY and no one give away money without a return of profit. so fart were all sucked in.


Next up, HEATH LEDGER. im not a great fan, but it is still a shock! well i loved his 10 Thing I Hate About You and i will be watching Brokeback Mountain very soon. I was about to have breakfast when i heard the news. I got so scared cause i thought it was that Matthew person, in Failure to Launch and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days but it wasnt so there was a relief. Then i remembered Brokeback Mouontain and 10 Thing I Hate About You. and then sadness flooded me again cause i liked that movie. The fact that he was young is even worst. I was reminded of James Dean who died at 24. And then i started thinking, you know, omg it couldve been someone else I like MORE, like chad or umm Disturbia guy. sigh* ohwell i guess it happens. Well he is one of the people who put Australia on the map in terms of hollywood fame, so good on him. He is cute and such an awesome actor. I might resent what im about to say later on but, its the truth. At the end of the day everyone has to move on. People die everyday and everyones dies at some point in their lives.

Disadvantages of being famous:
- money
- fame
- drugs
- psychological changes
- NO privacy
- friends
Advantages of being famous:
- money
- fame
- friends
hmm. what to do.? OVERALL, RIP heath ledger.
Thirdly, im puting up pictures of the people in my life at the moment.THEY are the VIP's in michelle's circle of life.
SEAN-Kevin-addi-veronica-alex-maile-mark-jason-amira-janelle-cathy-rishi-anish-and miss lea B.
and also Marvin- Wilyen- Julius- Jet- Ian- Leanne- Fiela
I miss seeing these guys everyday during school. But I hope we stay awesome, You guys stay cool. Goodluck with everything and adios amigos!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I know stuff you dont. bwahhaha sucked in!=)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm bored so i dont want comments about the randomness of my blogs. ciao!
p.s. ilove you, Seant.

No comments: