Saturday, August 13

Pretty Beach House, Sydney

http://www.prettybeachhouse.com/pretty_beach_house.htm

There is no point hiding this any longer. Yes. I still have a soft spot for beautiful architecture. And I flick through the never ending we pages of arch daily I stumble upon this lovely gem of a beach house (Come on! Looook at the TREE and swimming pool!) And just when I had that 'I bet you this isn't in Australia'  thought, I fell off my chair when I saw 'Sydney, Australia' !!! Located at Pretty Beach, this paradise is definitely within rich and that brings bucket loads of excitement !! Flick through their site, look up booking because although I have never been to this paradise, I'm sure it will be worth it! And if you guys experience this before me, PLEASE SHAAARE!! How was it? Any tips?

No comments: