Thursday, August 27

humungous

I just made a word.
ahoy there partners. Like every week, this week passed like it was a day. I can't believe it's the weekend already. and my twentieth year of living is just around the corner. As much excitement this event has generated, I can't stop feeling sad and overwhelmed because that means my assignments, the assignments I've been putting off, will also be due soon. and the EXAMS will be approaching as well. sigh.

Just yesterday I received some of my marks for design and I'm slightly happy and as I was about to calm down, I received an email of my new design project. AND its insane. Title sequence? what! Alright, the best thing to do now is to breathe.

Saturday, 9am, Genetics mid session exam. My train line has trackwork! garhh!
Sunday, Im off to Hornsby.

I ♥ Marvin Gaye

There's nothing wrong with me
Loving you, baby no no
And giving yourself to me can never be wrong
If the love is true
Don't you know how sweet and wonderful life can be
I'm asking you baby to get it on with me
I ain't gonna worry


gn
xx

No comments: