Friday, December 24

Beautiful things

Unlike the previous image, this entry is filled with beauty. Prepare yourselves...

Like the conception of Brooke, these Surface to Air buckle wedge sandals have been simmering for months. Because of its ridiculous price and the constraints laid upon students in their 20s, it's been a constant battle between what is needed and wanted. So after many many hours of hard work and an atomic burst of impulse, here she is...

I could have fainted after seeing this box. !! Tobi.com, you have done an amazing job. $100 off what is worth here in Australia. This beast is worth every dollar.! After 6 days in waiting, hundreds of dollars and thousands of kilometers, here they were. Right on my lap.! Oh the joy.! Santa must have traveled by car because he came early. Merry Christmas indeed.


On a slightly different note, on my way to a friend's house, I just realised the beauty in front of his apartment that I had to document it. I can't believe I've never noticed it before. What summer does to you...

P.S. I cannot wait for the next feature I will be doing. I hope will be as excited as I am! Have a lovely Christmas and an insane New Years Eve. Thank you very much for reading!

See you in 2011 everyone!

No comments: