Thursday, March 25

shelf/life

After an amazing lunch with a dear friend of mine at this fantastic cafe in surry hills, we were faced with the challenge of having her back to uni before 5. At that moment, it was 4:15 and it takes approximately 25 minutes to get to uni at this time of day with those types of buses. So walking back to the station could not get any more exciting. Until I spotted this amazing boutique. As soon as I saw it, I had that dejavĂș moment. I knew I've seen this before, an image of it perhaps. With my curiosity senses throbbing viciously, I take one look at my friend, and she gives me 'the nod'. BAM! greenlight. And in we go. Leaving nothing untouched and unseen, we leave the place in 20 minutes. Satisfied yet not completely.

She was late and
I will be back.

At home, I go into The Finders Keepers blog archive and there it was shelf/life. I remember loving what I saw when I read this entry. And now, I've been inside it! Surry hills doesn't cease to surprise me!

Must visit.
50 Reservoir St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Trading Hours:
10 – 6 Monday to Friday, 10 – 4 Saturday, Closed Sunday
Telephone: 02 9211 2858
Email: info@shelflife.com.au

Do you want more? Take a look at shelflife.com.au

See you there!


Note: Image taken from The Finders Keepers

No comments: