Friday, October 16

Life is a paradox

Oh boy, my name is Michelle and I'm not begging you for mercy just because this blog rains on your parade. But I hope you enjoy your stroll along Warwick Avenue. Don't be too serious, just be calm and sweet like syrup and honey.
++

I've been very very very preoccupied lately and it's over things that seems slightly silly but when you try to empathize with me, I think you'll understand perfectly why I feel this way. But first thing's first. Just as all kinds of addictions, it's always that first day/week/month that is the hardest. On a training session I attended, I was told that when you try to stop something - whether it be a habit or a simply behaviour - before the whole behavioral theory of learning take effect, there is a burst of that habit. And at the moment, I'm in that phase. Let's just say, I've gone crazier.
With that said, I think I'm starting to calm down. It might not seem to some people, but it's there. It will come. haha

Overall, I've learned a few very important lessons this week:
Crap happens. And there are people who don't and won't share the same view as you. There will be people who prefer that while you prefer this. That's normal. The main thing to keep in mind is, you should be able to prioritize. What matters more? You can't let a small hump on the road stop you from driving. Yes that bump may shake you, but that's temporary. Yes, it's annoying, but you get over it. You should preserve what you have and treasure it.

Another thing to keep in mind is, Don't waste your time thinking unnecessarily. It's definitely reasonable to think over the fence, but sometimes, you just have to know where to stop yourself.

Lastly, the hardest thing to do in life is to trust, have hope, and be satisfied


Monday- forgot, but I'm guessing t'was a waste.
Tuesday-wasted
Wednesday- noodles (best day of the week)
Thursday-beer baptism was a complete failure. However, entering Oktoberfest for free was a success
Friday- awesome weather, could've been spent @ the beach. Synthia's dinner, lovely to see those arch kids again!
Weekend & next week - 3 assignments, and 3days work = fff---fart!


Enjoy the rest of your night!

p.s. You're the reason I cry, and you're the only one who can make me stop.

p.p.s. it can clearly be seen that this crap is eating the life out of me. I'm hoping Paulo Nutini will be able to change this trend, so that I can pass my PSYC and BIOS exams. sigh.
Here's to hope and trust! *cheers*

No comments: