Saturday, October 31

coming up easy

2009 has been bloody ridiculous! I mean, first of all, I've finally been to concerts! And they arent just any concerts they have been the best ones either. First up we had Duffy @ the opera house in March and now, just lastnight, Paolo Nutini @ Enmore Theatre. In 2008, I had a pact that I will go and see my bands' gigs, each one of them. And so far I've accomplished it respectably: duffy, carl riseley, paolo nutini and I even slot in a dance performance from Sydney Dance Company. So I'm very very happy. A few of the stuff we've missed this year was:
Death Cab For Cutie, Tegan and Sara, Jason Mraz, Michael Bublé, John Mayer & John Mayer. but no need to fret, there is next year, and I'm already hyped up for Tegan and Sara. I just hope I know when everyone are coming.

As for the plot of lastnight, I won't say too much because one of my backstage crew have said a few amazing words about it, but now, I'll just bring you guys some frozen clips from lastnight.
pre-drinks@ Kuletos - Enmore theatre
look how amazing he looks with his guitar. it may be blurry, but it's clearly visible how amazing he is. Now this is the guy with the musicality not normal for his age. Hence the reason he is so fascinating.
last one, promise:)
---
Although, I would like to say a few words about the opening acts last night. And although, they made way for Paolo Nutini, they were still amazing on their own. Joe Echo was just fantastic, no wonder Irish boys break girls hearts;) Also the next musical act was this band called Whitley. And all I can say is that they were loud and a little drunk (or drugged, perhaps). Haha but they were pretty good. It's been a while since I've heard rock music and a first ever live one.

here are their myspace pages;
joe echo
whitley

I'm currently listening to Amy Winehouse. I know finally. Fantastic voice great music. I'm very pleased.

Soul, Jazz and Blues do turn me on.
Arividerchi!


xx

No comments: