Tuesday, May 12

When the rain is blowing in your face and the whole world is on your case
I could offer you a warm embrace to
make you feel my love
When the evening shadows and the stars appear and there is no one there
to dry your tears I could hold you
for a million years to make you feel my love
- Adele

1. Gorman currently has a "buy one get the next item half price" promo for a limited time. Their concept store is in Oxford st Paddington. Easy to find:) Head there and enjoy their organic range, if not, then you have to see all their other stuff. MADE in Australia baby, support the industry and the earth.


2. OTH
Season 7 is definitely coming your way. But the end of season 6 wont be a very fancy and happy one. Hilarie Burton have announced that she wont be continuing on the show. And we all know how she ends right? If you dont know yet, then its time to watch. But if you've watched and still havn't guessed what will happen to Peyton, then I have no idea what planet youre on. Chad Michael Murray's character, Lucas, is also an unsure cast. I can imagine what everyone is going through right now, TWO characters gone for season 7? Its lame, i know. They might as well have ended it on season 4, with all the happy ending, friends forever crap. Ohwell.

3. Dexter and Secret Diary of a Call Girl- where art thou?

4. When I was told we were going to spend our monthly dinner date Korean Barbeque style, I immediately became ecstatic. And I did not know what to expect because everyone seems to know what Korean Barbeque is besides me. Nevertheless, Bassim is a Korean barbeque restaurant situated five minutes from Strathfield train station. And its amazing. that would be the word that best describes it, Amazing.

5. One day, I would love to sing my lungs out. To simply chant all the lyrics and rhythms that has been bottled up for the past two years... one day





assignment time
xx

No comments: